On April 26, 2011, the lawyers at DeBlasio Law Group, LLC successfully negotiated a Consent Order with the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (“IDFPR“) on behalf of a registered nurse accused of abusing an elderly patient and failing to report her termination from the health care facility to the IDFPR. Under the terms of the settlement, the firm’s client was able to avoid a suspension or revocation of her nursing license.
Antonio DeBlasio has represented corporate and individual clients in health care investigations, transactions and litigation matters throughout his 17 year career. The attorneys at DeBlasio Law Group are positioned to advise physicians, nurses, hospitals and other health care providers and consultants on a variety of issues facing the health care industry, including, but not limited to:
- Contract Negotiation and Enforcement
- False Claims Act / Whistleblower Claims
- Covenants Not to Compete
- Non-Solicitation Agreements
- Vendor / Supplier Disputes
- Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty Claims
- Stark Law / Physician Compensation Agreements
- Commercial Real Estate Acquisitions, Sales and Leasing
For more information on our firm, please visit www.DeBlasioLawGroup.com.