(August 2021) Oak Brook based law firm DeBlasio & Gower LLC is pleased to announce that David M. Gower has been named Chairman of the DuPage County Bar Association’s Estate Planning and Probate Section. “David exemplifies professionalism and leadership, and the DCBA will be well-served with David as Section Chair,” said founding partner Antonio DeBlasio.
Chartered on February 1, 1879, the DuPage County Bar Association is the largest county bar association in Illinois with approximately 2,600 members. From educational seminars to community service programs to social functions, DCBA ranks as the heavyweight in Illinois with a long history of commendations from the American Bar Association for its programs and operations.
The DCBA serves the attorneys, judiciary, and citizens of DuPage County, Illinois in providing legal education, business development and networking opportunities, designed to enhance and benefit its membership and community, while upholding the highest degree of civility and professionalism.
The DCBA purposes are:
- To promote justice and uphold the Constitution of the United State of America and the State of Illinois.
- To foster the highest ethics , integrity, and honor of the legal profession.
- To provide education and professional support to its Members.
- To improve the quality of the judicial system and the administration of justice.
- To promote the delivery of legal services to all community members.
- To promote the legal profession through community service and education
- To promote the spirit of goodwill, collegiality, and civility within the legal community.
DeBlasio & Gower LLC is a boutique law firm located in Oak Brook, Illinois, focusing on business and civil litigation, as well as probate and estate planning. Its attorneys have represented hundreds of clients over the years, including in federal court, Cook County Circuit Court, DuPage County Circuit Court, and the Courts in Lake County and Will County. For more information, please contact Antonio DeBlasio (630) 560-1124 or David M. Gower (630) 560-1114.